Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh LAQ.....

Is there anything Laqroki doesn't make?  They make amazing skins, hair designed to match..clothing..shoes - it's enough to make your head spin.

Every time someone asks me what skin I'm wearing..it's usually one of my LAQ skins. 

And yes, I said ONE of.  Because I have a skin addiction from LAQ.  I'm a fan of the Nougat shades..usually the lighter lips.

The skins are so soft and classic..and I love that the skins are available in so many tones! 

Dress:  Laqroki ~ Dark Green Long Cardigan
Boots:  Stiletto Moody:  Brown Croc Long
Skin:  LAQ ~ Martina - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  LAQ ~ Tess hair (Black)
Earrings:  EarthStones Stony Bubbles Hoop Earrings - Amber
Necklace:  EarthStones Sparkling Stars Necklace




Skin:  LAQ ~ Phoebe2 - 07 [Peach] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  [LeLutka]-SUE hair - CoalMine
Necklace:  EarthStones Sparkling Snowflakes Necklace



Skin:  LAQ ~ Ania 02 [Peach] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  LAQ:  Tess


Skin:  LAQ ~ Elena - 01 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  LAQ:  Imani Hair



Skin:  LAQ ~ Phoebe2 - 03 [Peach] Glow skin (hairbase)
Tattoo:  Garden of Ku (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Huggies/117/69/23)



So, if you're looking for that perfect skin..light or dark..or somewhere in between, I can promise you will find something to suit your taste.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laqroki/155/53/30

Happy Shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment