Wednesday, April 13, 2011

At the World's End..You Never Know What You'll Find..

One of my favorite hiding spots on SL is the World's End Garden.  It's ever changing..and so beautifully built that you can't help but get lost in your surroundings.

So I threw on my new outfit..and strolled over to World's End to see what was going on.  I sat in a chair..tested all of the poses..walked around..and then I saw her.

My radar alerted me that Florian Antiesse was close by.  I watched her avi rezz..and then walk over to a group of model stands..and pose. 

Just like that.

I do that when I'm taking pics for blogs..and while my fashion blogs are usually ALWAYS pictures of me, I had to share this.  The outfit was so different and completely stunning, that I had to IM her to ask her if I could take her picture.  She said yes, and then asked that I reference the outfit's creator as well. 

Works for me!






It's just so surreal..seeing this outfit paired with this skin in the middle of this garden, which is now named World's End Garden~Noir et blanc (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Heaven%20Lake/171/138/1809).

The outfit is from SoliDea FoliEs (http://slurl.com/secondlife/SaliMar/202/74/65).

Dress:  *SoliDea FoliEs* Butterfly Circle

Head Piece & Accessories:  *SoliDea FoliEs* Cattiva set
Creator:  Mila Tatham
Skin:  Redgrave

And while this isn't my usual taste, there is something very unique and alluring about the designs.  I recommend you check it out for yourself and let me know your thoughts.

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

1 comment:

  1. Bliss, i'm very glad you liked and posted this outifit, i love this photos and it was a real plasure to meet you, best regrads xxx

    ReplyDelete