Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hucci? Anything but!

I always like to revisit old favorites to see how they change with the styles and times.  One of my old favorites is Hucci - which is usually very flattering and sexy outfits.  100% not let down at ALL.  I love the fun outfits AND the casual outfits.  Sometimes, I like to call it my Kardashian outfit store.  Don't laugh.     

Dress:  ::HH:: Hucci Ivana Dress - Gold Brown
Skin:  LAQ ~ Imani2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  [LeLutka]-SUE hair - CoalMine
Necklace:  EarthStones Sparkling Stars Necklace
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody Bare Greta (Black Patent)




Dress:  ::HH:: Hucci Dentelle Dress - Klein Blue
Skin:  LAQ ~ Imani2 - 02 [Nougat] Glow skin (hairbase)
Hair:  [LeLutka]-MODULE hair - CoalMine



Hucci:  Make Them Pause! 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gardinia%20Shores/149/67/23

And they really will...  :)  (as tested by my trip to a club last night in outfit #1......)

Happy shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment