Saturday, March 19, 2011

So Many Styles...{SMS}

Interesting store name on the Euphoria shopping sim..and absolutely too cute to pass up.  I love finding stores on massive shopping sims that entice me into going to the mainstore.  You just have a completely satisfied feeling, don't you think? 

So, I pop into the mainstore for "So Many Styles" (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Planete%20Terre/138/45/38), and since this is my first shopping trip in SL in AGES, I'm really pleased that I wasn't let down. 

So..maybe I blew tier money for next month..but that's okay.  :)  Totally worth it.

Shirt:  {SMS} Shimmy Shirt Pink
Pants:  Zaara Jeans:  Classic - Indigo
Boots:  Stiletto Moody - Slouch Boot - Black Leather



Dress:  {SMS} Antique Maxi Dress White
Feet:  Bare..  :) 



Dress:  {SMS} Fishy Glitter Dress Silver
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody:  Bare Katharine Black
Necklace:  Indy & Co. - Chablis Multi-Strand Necklace - Silver



Shirt:  {SMS} Glitter Baggy Top Red
Pants:  Indyra Originals - Catalan Jeans
Boots:  Divinity:  Demonia Boots


Shirt:  {SMS} Tweed Corset Rusty
Pants:  {SMS} Shiny Denim Brown
Boots:  Stiletto Moody:  Brown Tall Boot:  Brown Croc
Necklace & Earrings:  Earthstones
Bracelet:  Fresh Baked Goods



So the clothing is versatile..from relaxed beach wear to sexy club wear..to just low key exploring outfits.  Dish-washing gear not included..LOL

A new store for me to add to my "Love It" list.  I hope you will too.

Happy shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment