Saturday, April 30, 2011

Indyra: The Classics

I love stores that ALWAYS deliver.  There's never a hit or miss.  Just 100% hit...on the money...fabulousness. 

Indyra & Co. has always been a store like that.

Outfit:  Indyra Originals: SoCal: Purple
Shoes:  Coquette Noir Shoes: Discipline Ankle Boots: Blacktop Black
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Skin - Grace:  Caramel
Hair:  fri.day - Deena





While I own too many Indyra outfits to count..I decided to only blog one.  The outfits..plus the well designed boots..well.......

You get the picture without an overly picture heavy blog. 

Colors, style, design..it's all high quality.  I can't rave enough about this store - and I'm sure I've done it before, too!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Namaste%20Isle/194/126/27

Go forth and shop.  You will NEVER regret. 

FYI:  The customer service?  BEYOND amazing.  She's so friendly and prompt - it's refreshing. 



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment