Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adam N Eve: Fantasy Drow: Blue Blood

So we all know my skins generally look the same..tan..smokey eyes..light lips.
But here's the thing.  After reading the lovely Stella Stapleton's blog, I paid a visit to a classic store, Adam N Eve.  My very first fashion showcase at the Bee Hive was done with Adam N Eve, and their kindness has made me a fan and customer for LIFE. 

Something really truly caught my eye - the fantasy skins at Adam and Eve were alluring.  In a seriously dangerous way (dangerous for my wallet!). 

There are two types of skin that I really fell in love with - Fantasy Drow Blue Blood and Red Blood.  The darkness of the skin..with the amazing makeup colors made the skins so very different from my usual look.

I ended up buying three (intervention, anyone?).  :)  I've decided to feature my absolute favorite skin, which is the Blue Blood skin wth the Galaxy makeup. 

Skin:  Adam n Eve Skin Fantasy Drow  (Blue Blood) Galaxy
Eyes:  Adam n Eve - Eyes - Northlight
Hair:  Elikatira - Blind - White
Dress:  Elysium - Hera White
Pose:  Olive Juice



I really hope you check it out..even if this skin isn't your cup of tea, there are so many creative and beautiful fantasy (and REGULAR!) skins at Adam N Eve.  Check out Stella's blog - I absolutely love the Victoria skin she features.  It's so soft and feminine......perfectly done!

Go.  Shop.  You *will* love.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Genesis/103/115/43

Happy Shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment