Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome!

So, it's no secret that my favorite past time is shopping in Second Life.

:) I'm lucky enough to have been able to host an amazing fashion showcase at the Bee Hive Dance Club - and through the showcase I've made a ton of great designer friends and been exposed to so much amazing designs in SL, it's not even funny.

So this blog will be a bunch of Black Sheep Fashionistas who fit in - but don't - blogging about their new finds, old loves and maybe even worst fashion choices ever.

There are no real rules here, so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy the blog and find some great buys too!

In honor of my first post, I want to share with you one of my favorite SL accessories. A cupcake necklace (thank you, Jenda!) that I think just goes with everything. I like to consider it my signature piece.




XOXO,
Blissie Boucher

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this with great anticipation. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this venture. :) It'll be fun, I think..with all of us having such different styles and personalities. B

    ReplyDelete