Friday, December 21, 2012

The Gift Of Shalom

In the nearly five years since I have known Blissie Boucher, I have learned a lot about Second Life fashion and style.  I read her blog and find new places to get items that I fall in love with.  This outfit however, isn't a result of her blog, but is a result of knowing quality when I see it that I learned from her.

Outfit - AC Argus-Eyed Dress - Star Of Shalom
Hair - Truth - Lykie in Cranberry
Skin - Adam N Eve - Laurel Pale Spice
Mesh Feets - *GA* Tiptoe


Relaxing at home one Chanukah night


Reading a good book waiting to head to a Chanukah party
Contemplating a new poem

It is always fun dressing up for Chanukah and this cute little dress took me from playing the blues at Savoy to spinning rock at my pub.  

I do hope to resume some posting here as I find new gems to share with all y'all.  

Till then, see you in world.

Parky

2 comments: