Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Formal Season: MIAMAI

Two things happen in Second Life during the winter.  One, you require ice skates.  Two, you require outfits for the various holiday events.  Whether those outfits are really cute sweaters and boots or formal gowns, you're going to need them.

From elaborate to simple, gowns are one of my favorite things to shop for in SL.  Mostly because I love getting dressed up.  This beautiful gown from MIAMAI is a great example of a simple gown with great details.  The shoulder feathers are beautiful! 

Dress: Miamai - Liree Pink
Skin:  Glam Affair
Hair:  Truth




And even though I've used this Glam Affair skin before, I'm still so completely in love with it that I included a close up.  Teehee.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Amat/66/164/2002

Happy shopping!


Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment