Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rebel Hope: Classic Beauty

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:  Classic stores in Second Life are amazing.  Those are the stores that have withstood the test of time.  One such store is Rebel Hope.  I've been shopping there for years now (how weird does THAT feel to say?).  I love the styles, the vibrant colors, and the customer service.  Customer service is a BIG part of why some stores last and some do not - trust me.

Dress:  Rebel Hope Designs - Grace Formal Gown Pomegranate
Skin:  Redgrave
Hair:  Elikatira 
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody





Perfect dress for filling my jar of hearts, no?

Go there.  I dare you to not fall in love with the gowns.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rebel%20Hope%20Designs/203/58/22

Happy shopping!


Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment