Saturday, July 23, 2011

Indyra's Beach Babe

I wonder if I can just rent the space under the stairs at Indyra and LIVE there?  Normally I focus on outfits, but I think this time..we'll take a look at Indyra's swimwear! 
I love think monokini AND the matching hair flower that comes with it.  So.  Sexy. 

Swimsuit:  Airedale Monokini - Blue Curacao
Skin:  *REDGRAVE* Tan Skin -Moon-
Hair:  [elikatira] Later - Midnight Blacks
Pose:  Found on the Virtual Props and Poses Sim




Swimsuit:  Indyra Originals: Swimwear: Tropic's Wild: Cherry Pop
Skin:  Amacci ~ Helen Skin (Fresh)  - Set 1
Hair:  >TRUTH< Roxana -  black & whites
Pose:  Olive Juice





As always..nothing more fun than the goodies at Indyra.  :)

So......what are YOU waiting for?

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Namaste%20Isle/194/126/27

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment