Monday, July 18, 2011

Coco Chanel Tribute

Recently, someone asked me who my style icon was.  And truthfully, I don't seek inspiration from just one designer.  I think my real life style and my SL style are a healthy mix of many designers..and my mood..the weather..trends..they all play a role in how I choose to style a particular outfit.

That being said, I should confess that I have a true love for all things Chanel. 

And in my inventory is a Coco Chanel Tribute dress from Phoenix Rising.  Unfortunately, it is my understanding that Phoenix Rising is closed.  However.  I'm now on a mission to find all things Coco Chanel. 

:)  My blogging life is so hard..I know.  :P

Dress:  -Phoenix Rising- Coco Chanel Tribute
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Audri-Caramel - Abyss 2
Hair:  [elikatira] Mood - Black 04
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody - Blacker Patent



 
The umbrella and pose are from a new store I've stumbled upon - Virtual Props and Poses (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Endless%20Death/26/107/24).

I encourage you to take a look at your style icons and tell me who they are..!

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment