Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blacklace..The Allure..

Blacklace is one of my absolute favorite lingerie stores.  It's got this sexy, naughty, kinda of provacative feel to ALL of it's inventory. 

I have some beautiful evening gowns from Blacklace too..

But I've never mentioned my costumes.

So, in honor of the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie coming out, I've decided to rope myself a Captain Jack Sparrow..and don my sexy pirate wench costume.

Hers:
Costume:  ~Blacklace~ Crimson Temptress: Pirate Set
Skin:  [ATOMIC] -Grace-Caramel - Red Silk 2
Hair:  fri.day - Deena - Cynical Black
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody Tall Boot (Black Croc)
Props:  Courtesy of Ehric Soderstrom

His:
Cap'n Jack Sparrow from DarkDharma Avatar Isle, Dacia (229, 29, 23) (skin, hair, outfit all included)



Not your traditional black and red pirate wench outfit - it's got this great gold to sass it up.

And just to prove to you that Blacklace isn't all panties and bras..

Hers: 
Costume: ~Blacklace~ Countessa: Black Velvet & White Lace Gown
Skin: [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Abyss
Hair: [elikatira] Breathe - Midnight Blacks

His:
!Rebel Hope Theater Presents - Phantom of the Opera Costume




A great store (though a little laggy..) with a ton of beautiful outfits (and a SALE section!).

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alphamale/127/122/41

Go.  Shop.  Love.

A special thanks to my friend Bill Mondegreen for helping me out with this blog post.  :)


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment