Friday, May 13, 2011

Sand Shack Surf Co.

I'm in a super summery kind of mood.  After such a suck East Coast winter..I needed to feel summer in my SL as well as my RL.   

And what better way to do that..than to shop?  Woohoo!

So I strolled on over to Sand Shack Surf Co., and decided I needed a new summer dress.  Yes, needed.

Dress:  [SC] Surf Couture - Cabana Dress - White/Orange
Sunglasses:  [SC] Surf Couture - Funnel Cake Shades - Orange/Gold
Shoes:  [SC] Surf Couture - Nantucket Spectators - Orange
Bracelets:  Je Suis:  Magnifique::bangles Oranges
Pose:  Olive Juice (Morning Glory in Bloom)




I bought it in three colors.  :)  It's a fun summer look from a fun summery store.  Stop in, check it out.  You can buy more than just clothes - they also sell shoes, hair and sunglasses. 

And then!  I highly suggest checking out Je Suis; the jewelry is really cute..and available in SO many colors!

Je Suis - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dirty%20Pleasures/78/96/23

Ready for some early morning yoga?  :)  Throw on your bikini!



And everyone needs their just a lazy day outfit, right?  I'm seriously loving these cowboy boots.  I mean.  LOVING.

Shirt:  [SC] Surf Couture - Sundance Halter Tank - White
Skirt:  [SC] Surf Couture - Walkabout Denim Skirt - Original
Boots:  [SC] Surf Couture - Olea Boots - Worn



Go.  Shop.  Know I'm right about these things.

Sand Shack Surf Co. - http://slurl.com/secondlife/artilleri/131/175/24

Happy Shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment