Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just Take One Peqe...

I'm in a rut.  I admit it.  I feel like everything looks so similar now. 

Well.  I felt like that.  Until I came upon Peqe. 

Bows..and lace..and animal prints.  It's like..heaven for me.  I'm 100% completely in love with the boots..and the style of the outfit.  Completely.  It's my style, but a little different.  I almost feel like Leighton Meester in Gossip Girl in this outfit.  Super cute and badass!

Dress:  Peqe - Lacy Bow Dress in Silver
Shoes:  Peqe - High Keira_Tartan Black
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Grace - Caramel
Hair:  Elikatira - Just (Black)





I think these will be my new "goes with everything" pair of shoes.  LOL

:)  Check out the store - you WILL love what you find.

Plus, the sim is named Tropical BLISS - it's gotta be a great sign.  ;-)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Bliss/207/199/22

Happy Shopping!


Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment