Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lapointe and Bastchild

Sometimes, I clean out my inventory and find things I've bought - but for one reason or another, never worn!  Such is the case with my Lapointe & Bastchild goodies.  So, since I didn't know how old or new they were (my inventory is a nightmare - I admit it), I headed back to the store to scope out some more outfits.

Dress:  Lapointe "Bast Rouge" Mini Skirt Set FD
Boots:  Indyra & Co. - Coquette Noir Shoes: Discipline Ankle Boots: Blacktop Black
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Caramel - Cherry Blossom
Hair:  ETD Sofia - Black




Dress:  LaPointe & Bastchilde Jardin Dress
Hair:  ETD Tyra - Black
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Skin Grace_Caramel - Red Silk 1




Outfit (Including Boots):  .:L&B:. Clothing   "Nightlife" Black PVC set
Hair:  fri.day - Deena
Skin:  [ATOMIC] Skin Audri_Caramel - Abyss 2





I was scoping out the Queen of Hearts dress in their mainstore, but decided to blog something more contrasting to the Bast Rouge dress.  There's a great casual side to Lapointe and Bastchild, in addition to their beautiful formal clothes.  And the boots (as seen above)..they're super cute.  So.  Check it out kids, you WILL love it.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Evocative/128/128/29

Happy Shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment