Sunday, February 21, 2010

Suicidal Unborn - Oh My Broken Heart....

Well, I was lucky enough to cross paths with a lovely lady this weekend that passed on the LM to Suicidal Unborn. I stole a few moments in SL and headed over to check it out. I have to say, pleasantly surprised! I love the relaxed feel and the urban feel of the outfits.

So I came across the Nini Dress: Valentine's Special Edition. Mini-dress, broken hearts..very flirty and sexy. What better way to photograph this dress, than with my new kissing booth? ;-)







Not just a Valentine's Day look, in my opinion, it's cute enough to wear year around..and keep those boys begging for more.

It comes with three shirt layers - different nipple versions for you detailed gals. And I'm in LOVE with the buttons at the hem of the skirt.

I did grab a few other items from Suicidal Unborn, but I didn't want to drag my feet on blogging this dress like I have my other new purchases. So take the TP..go over..and SHOP! You can thank me later. ;-)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rhiannon/134/166/23

Happy Shopping!


XOXO,
Blissie Boucher

No comments:

Post a Comment