Monday, November 2, 2009

Diram - A Taste of Luxury!

So, I sat down to FINALLY do a Diram blog..and here's the problem.

I own SO much of Diram's outfits..that I have NO idea where to begin.

From swimsuits..to sweaters..to outfits..to BOOTS. My love of Diram is now insane.

So..here's the thing. I realized all of my fave pics are really from my Diram collection (yes, Diram has it's own folder in my inventory).

I've had the pleasure of meeting the Diram creator, Djob Karu, a few times and she's REALLY nice! Get in the group, you won't be sorry! There are contests..there are GREAT new outfits often..it's just one of those stores you're REALLY happy you stumbled on to - trust me.

So, I'm going a few things to you. Listen carefully to the following:

GO TO DIRAM.
TAKE A LOT OF LINDENS.
BUY EVERYTHING.

:) You'll thank me for the above advice. Now......note the following pictures..which you will enjoy. :) But believe me..going there and buying everything is WAAAY better than me telling you what I bought (that list is TOO long!).















Happy Shopping!


XOXO,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment