Friday, November 30, 2012

Mohna Lisa Couture - The Case of the Glittery Dress

I love glitter.  The only person in the world who loves glitter more than I do..is probably Ke$ha.  Honestly.

So when I went to the Savoy and saw an amazing glittering dress........I had to have it.

Truthfully, I have a love/hate relationship with mesh - which is why I don't blog it a ton.  I like it enough, but I'm not so in love with it that it's all I want to own.  But this mesh dress is nicely done - so check it out.

Dress:   Alisaundra Red: by Mohna Lisa Couture
Skin:  Glam Affair
Hair:  Truth




 I actually had a lot of fun taking pics of this dress.  The glittery effect is really cool - and just a reminder that every day designs in SL advance more and more.  Now where do I buy this bad boy in RL?  ;-)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/GOWNS/98/119/761

Happy shopping!


Bliss


No comments:

Post a Comment