Sunday, November 4, 2012

Men's Corner - DE Designs

I've been going to DE Designs for a while now and I have a number of outfits from them. Shortly after I arrived in Second Life, I became a DJ. This was a natural fit for me due to my love of music and the eclectic nature of my music library. Jazz gigs were easy to prepare for; grab a tuxedo or a suit and you're golden. Looking for more relaxed clothing with some edge was a little tougher.

Enter DE Designs. They've got a great mix of clothing for both men and woman, are very reasonably priced and they put in excellent attention to detail. It was awesome to find a place I could grab some jeans and a shirt or, for the edgier gigs, some leather. I highly recommend going and taking a look - you're sure to find several somethings for all occasions.

Outfit: DE-Rune-Image
Skin: -Belleza- Miguel Tan 4
Hair: Exile - Conner (Whiskey)



Outfit: DE-Rune-Sport
Skin: -Belleza- Miguel Tan 4
Hair: Exile - Conner (Whiskey)
Shoes: Redgrave Sneakers (Black-Stripped)





Outfit: DE Nemesis
Skin: -Belleza- Miguel Tan 4
Hair: Exile - Conner (Whiskey)
Boots: D2TK Black Cowboy Boots

This is an older piece of theirs, but is still one of my favourites and is great during rock gigs. 



http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DE%20Designs/116/134/39

Be good to each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment