Monday, February 20, 2012

Men's Corner - [hoorenbeek]

One of my favourite stores that has a great selection of clothing for men is [hoorenbeek]. I really like the look and fit of their styles and I like the fact they have a good number of complete outfits available. They'll have you looking stylish from head to toe include extras like sunglasse and shoes. But if you like picking things out a la carte, you have that option too.

They also have mesh clothing for guys and I have to say... it's awesome!

Outfit: [hoorenbeek] Outfit - Mesh 1
Skin: -Belleza- - Miguel Tan 4
Hair: Exile - Conner (Whiskey)
Pose: Olive Juice


Outfit: [hoorenbeek] William

Skin: -Belleza- - Miguel Tan 4
Hair: Excile - Conner (Whiskey)
Pose: Olive Juice



This was one of the first items I bought from them and to this day is still one of my favourites.

Be good to each other...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/JT%20World%20VI/129/173/23

No comments:

Post a Comment