Thursday, October 20, 2011

Snow Queen

Ah..the Snow Queen.  One of my favorite costumes from Blacklace.  I've been called many things in my day..Ice Queen, yes.  Snow Queen, no.  But, I love the lingerie-ish feel of the costume.  And truly, my boobs look fab in this.

It came with it's own icy blue skin, but it didn't feel like ME..so I just swapped it out for a skin that matched my taste a little better.  But the boots are super cute..I love the wand that comes with it..and it's pretty.  Yes, sometimes..pretty is all I need.

Costume:  Snow Queen
Skin:  Glam Affair:  Gio
Hair:  Elikatira:  Novel
Pose:  Olive Juice 





An oldie, but a goodie!  Just so you know, I love Blacklace for all my sexy lingerie needs.  Okay, those are far and few in SL..but you know.  If I needed it..I own it from Blacklace. 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Alphamale/127/122/41

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment