Thursday, September 8, 2011

Don't be Ashamed to BLUSH..

So my lovely bestie, Beverly Zauberflote took me to Blush recently on a skin mission.  She shopped endlessly for skins, while I browsed eyes and clothes.

Upstairs in the Blush store, is a cute section for some seriously sassy outfits.

I suggest you check out the store..pair some of their skins with their eyes and outfits - you won't be disappointed. 

BUT!  Check out the little gem of a formal gown I stumbled upon...simple, but very stylish.

Dress:  [BLUSH] - Sallys Manifesto - Noir/Rouge
Skin:  Atomic:  Grace - Caramel
Hair:  Elikatira:  Later
Pose:  Glitterati:  Models Own




Don't forget to go upstairs to find the outfits - they're really cute.  This particular dress comes with a wrap too. 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/BEST%20OF%20ITALIAN/242/99/24

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment