Monday, August 15, 2011

House of Nyla

There are VERY few stores that can compete with the House of Nyla in the lingerie department.  Very.  Few.  It's AMAZING.  My Nyla peacock lingerie was my FIRST lingerie purchase in Second Life, and I've stayed loyal to Nyla Cheeky and her store since then.  Amazing colors, details, styles..you name it - she's got it.  Her store shut down some time ago..but in my travels, I've come across the new store that has yet to officially open.  If you own Nyla, which a lot of you do, then you know the awesomeness.  And if you don't..well..get with it! 

Lingerie:  Purple & Black Lace Lingerie Set 1 ( No Mod/Trans)
Skin:  Glam Affair:  Amelie
Hair:  ETD Eva II - Black
Pose:  Custom from Borday Moo



http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glitter/64/176/2

:)  You will thank me.

Happy shopping!

(FYI:  This photo..is a replica of a really pretty Kim Kardashian pic from her calendar a few years ago.  Mr. Moo customized the pose for me based off of the photo..)

XOXO,
Bliss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment