Saturday, August 20, 2011

AVid..

My very good friend Aeryn Lovenkraft took me to a store once.  Because I needed something sexy and vampy..and of course, the only place to go was Avid.  Aeryn's words - I swear.  And of course, I completely fell in love with the dress I bought there..and then returned several times after to add to my collection.

This isn't your good girl clothes - I can promise you that.  :)  Looking to darken things up?  Check out Avid.  I love that it's a WHOLE outfit..hats, shoes, belts..it's all included.

Outfit:  AVid Gothic Clothing - Disturbia Red
Skin:  Glam Affair - Amelie
Hair:  Fri.Day - Deena
Eyes:  AVid Gothic Eyes:  Rose Vision




Tell them Aeryn sent you..  :)  I know I did.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gothic%20Clothing/43/177/57



XOXO,

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment