Monday, June 20, 2011

Love Is In the Air......

Cheesy title..I know!  Forgive me..but you know..it happens.  :)

Little store..and it was really the necklace that caught my attention first.  And, as is customary with me, I find a piece of jewelry and work around it to create an outfit.  Of course, for this blog..I worked out of the Love store (which incidentally is hard as HELL to find the LM to if you didn't make one yourself in the store).  But, being the kinda okay blogger I am...I've put a SURL into this blog (as I do all blogs).  :)  You're welcome.

Shirt:  (Love) - Scoop Neck - Cloudy
Pants:  (love) - signature denim - vintage navy wash
Necklace:  (love) silk ribbon necklace V.2 - blue
Bracelet:  ::je::suis::asymetrique::bangles::all colors
Boots:  (Shiny Things) Ribbon Boots - black
Skin:  LAQ ~ Martina [Nougat] Glow skin (10-pack)
Hair:  LAQ ~ Tess hair (Black)
Props:  Olive juice, baby!




The clothing is fairly relaxed..but cute.  :)  Just the way I like it.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atomic%20Island/223/97/23

Happy shopping!



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment