Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Icing on the Cake....

When I first started in SL oh-so-many years ago.....I fell in love with a store.  I mean..complete love.  I was buying everything as soon as it was released..and I was like a walking AD for Icing.

Sadly, as my shopping addiction grew, my old favorite stores were replaced with new favorites.  But this morning I logged into SL and found a "New Release" notice from Icing.  And of course, while I inhale this bagel..there's no reason I can't check out the new releases.  I've popped into Icing a few times in the last year - mostly to grab a simple formal dress that I almost always need for one event or another. 

It is as it always was....a perfectly quiet store with great outfits and cheap prices.  No 5,000L dresses that you'll spend two weeks trying to fit your avi into.  Great colors, shapes and styles.  I'll always be an ad for Icing - because it's a designer I truly stand behind.  :)  Noob or not.   

Dress:  ICING- Coquette - Red
Hair:  [LeLutka]-HANNAH 2.0 hair - CoalMine
Skin:  LAQ ~ Elena [Nougat] Glow skin (10-pack)
Shoes:  Stiletto Moody Bare Lana (Anniversary) v1.14 (med)
Bracelet:  Fresh Baked Goods:  Jujubes Gem Antique Silver Bangle Set
Poses:  ALL Olive Juice (go to the store..you will LOVE)






FYI:  the outfit comes with the skirt in red AND black.  :)  Sassy, huh?  I love it!

I really hope you check this store out.  It's a great store on an awesome (and OLD!) shopping sim.  There are even old fashioned freebies.  Do you remember those?  :)  Me either.  LOL 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mischief/126/175/25

Happy shopping!


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment