Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lost In My Inventory...

Sometimes, I fall in love with a store..and then I lose their landmark in my inventory. If you've ever HEARD about my inventory, you know why.

Shameful, I know.

Well! I did uncover my landmark for Mirrors (which I think I've blogged about before). I'm a little hesitant to feature them again - but the stuff I snagged this afternoon is so cute, it's a fashion injustice not to share it.

First up, we have:

Mirrors*+Mizgirl Flower: Really cute bikini - comes with shorts, bikini bottom, and ruffled skirt. :) I feels really relaxed..a little.."girl next door" to me.



Next up, is my fave - just because it looks like swimwear I own in RL:

Mirrors*+Mizgirl Star: Kinda edgy - something you'd wear with stilettos. :) But the bows on the hips soften it up and make it girly too.



And lastly, I had to grab this "check out my sexy body in Las Vegas" swimsuit:

Mirrors*+Mizgirl Pinky: Just screams, trendy and sexy - I think it's awesome for those SL group pool events. :)



That's all you're getting out of me for right now.

So visit Mirrors if you can. :) Happy Shopping.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Takaraduka/205/183/32


XOXO,
Blissie Boucher

No comments:

Post a Comment